- Proof of concept
- Prototype development, refinement, validation and trials
Application and Selection Procedure:
Application for Incubation will be open throughout the year.
You can Download the Incubation application here Or Contact the office
Submit the duly filled application to Manipal Government of Karnataka Bioincubator office or email the scanned copy to email@example.com
Internal Selection committee will review the applications for preliminary screening.
Selected applicants will be invited to present their projects before the selection committee for evaluation, on specified date and time.
The committee would review the project on following aspects:
- Relevance to the thrust areas of Bioincubator
- Component of innovation/ novelty, potential for IP, Technical viability, Market readiness etc.
- Component relevant to Market requirement/business potential, business plan/ models, Business scalability, time to market, break-even period, bottlenecks etc.
- Implementation timelines and project planning to achieve project milestones etc.
- Profile of the core team/ promoters /ability to address and solve targeted problems
- Funds availability & financial planning/requirement and viability of raising finance/ financial projections/ cash flows etc.
- Requirements of special permissions/ regulatory/legal/ethics/ biosafety clearance and other issues in technology sector etc.
- Any other relevant criteria/standards, case to case basis, as determined by the committee from time to time
Based on the committee recommendation applications would be selected or rejected and applicants would be informed through email.